Teachers Pay Teachers Facebook Blog Lovin' Instagram Pinterest Image Map

Friday, July 31, 2015

What's In My Shopping Cart - Linky Party

Speech Therapy Fun: What's In Your Cart

Who doesn't love a SALE? Teachers Pay Teachers will be hosting the annual Back to School Sale on this Monday & Tuesday.  My ENTIRE store will be 20% off...even the huge 2000+ page Year Long Articulation Therapy Plans bundle that is already 40% off!  Just enter the code BTS15 and TPT will give you an additional 10% off. Thank you to Jenna Rayburn at Speech Room News for hosting this! As a part of this linky party, I am going to share with you what is on my wish list along with a few of my favorite things from my store! 

My Favorite Materials


For years, I have been running out of fun activities to do with my students during articulation therapy.  So, I finally sat down for 200+ hours (not all at once) and made articulation plans for the entire year!  It took forever, but I am so excited to use this!  I know that my kids will love each activity and it will free up SO much time.  Check out the preview for more details.  This product is already discounted, but if you buy it during the sale, you will save 50%! 

Back To School Language and Articulation Freebie

No need to buy!  Just download this FREEBIE for some fun back to school activities!
Now for my wish list!
https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Back-to-School-First-Day-in-Speech-Therapy-Flap-Book-extras-1927832
I am so excited to use these for the first day of speech!  I think this product is a perfect way to get to know my students PLUS I know that they will have a great time using them!  I also like that the students get reward punch cards, schedule reminder cards and get to color bookmarks!

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Interactive-Articulation-Notebooks-Later-Sounds-Autumn-Edition-1982070
This is another amazing product that I am so excited to use.  My students' parents are always looking for ways to help their children at home.  I love that this product has goal sheets, student data sheets, progress monitoring and even a communication log to keep in contact with the parents!  I am excited to see the variety of great games, worksheets and interactive activities that this notebook includes!

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Superhero-Compare-and-Contrast-Vocabulary-for-Common-Core-aligned-IEP-goals-1987745

I always have so many students that are working on expressive language, reading skills and comparing/contrasting vocabulary.  I love that this includes 6 lesson plans, a variety of categories, helping questions, cards, stories and even awards!  I also love that it is superhero themed and I know my students will too!

4) CLIP ART!  I kind of have an obsession with buying clip art.  I am not sure what I will buy, but I pretty much guarantee it will be in my cart! 
I hope you have a great time shopping...I know I will!
P.S. Click on the What's In My Cart Image to see what other SLPs are buying!

3 comments:

  1. Your Artic for a Year looks fabulous! Planning is always the part I do not enjoy in our job. Thanks for making that easier! Also, thanks for putting my Artic Interactive Notebooks in your cart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clip art! Great idea! I always forget about clip art during the sales.

    ReplyDelete