Teachers Pay Teachers Facebook Blog Lovin' Instagram Pinterest Image Map

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

I Have A Confession...

Speech Therapy Fun: I have a confession

I have a confession to make...I am actually afraid of writing blog posts!  This sounds crazy because I have a blog, but in reality, writing has never been my strength.  In fact, my little sister used to check my papers when I was in grad school and she was in high school! So, why do I have a blog?  Well, I have always had a creative mind and love to think of fun therapy ideas.  I also like to create games and host giveaways because they make my life more exciting! What better way to do this then blogging? 

This past month, I took a break from blogging to really think about where I wanted to take my blog and what I truly want to make it into instead of what it 'should be'.  Here is what I came up with.
1. My blog posts are probably not going to be perfect in grammar and the best showcase of writing skills.  Yes, I am an SLP, but speech is my thing...not writing. 
2. I want to make my blog fun and exciting to visit.  I can only do this by thinking about what I think of as fun and exciting. 
3.  I want my posts to be directed and consistent.  I want my readers to know what to expect when they come to my blog.
4.  I love alliteration and want to make different days of the weeks into corny topics!  Please see the picture below to see what these corny topics are (they took me hours to think of). 
5.  I want the reader to know me (and my faults), because I am a not a perfect person and definitely not a perfect blog writer.  For those of you who love writing and are great at it, I envy you!

Make sure to check my 'Start Here' page to see my updates!

1 comment:

  1. I love the topics, I think you came up with some great ideas! :-)

    ReplyDelete