Teachers Pay Teachers Facebook Blog Lovin' Instagram Pinterest Image Map

Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Thank You Mom - Linky Party

Speech Therapy Fun Thank You Mom
Mom's are so special and many times, they don't get a thank you for everything that they do for their kids.  What better way to say thank you, then to tell the world why your mom is so special to you?  That's why I created this Linky Party...for all of us who want to thank our moms for everything they do.  If you want to link up, just do the following;

1) Use the graphic from this blog post and link it back to this page, so that everyone can read all the linked blog posts.
2) Thank your mom, grandma, aunt or someone special in your life who played a special role in your life. 
3) Link up with your logo below!

To My Mom:
Dear Mom (and dad - this applies to you too),
       Thank you for always being there for me throughout my entire life!  Through good times and bad, you have been my constant and my rock.  Growing up, you were my mentor, my comfort, my shoulder to cry on and now that I have grown up, you have become my best friend.  You are an amazing person and someone that I admire as a mother, grandmother and person.  I hope that I can raise my kids as well as you raised me.  I know that I don't say it enough, but thank you for everything you have done for me.  Thank you for being the best mom!  I love you,
Jen

1 comment:

  1. Your personal message for your mom is beautiful, Jen! What a fantastic idea to have a "Linky Party" to thank all speech kid moms, SLP moms, teacher moms and more!
    ~Keri

    ReplyDelete