Teachers Pay Teachers Facebook Blog Lovin' Instagram Pinterest Image Map

Monday, May 4, 2015

What's In My Cart?

Thank you Jenna Rayburn for hosting this linky party!
What's in your cart linky May 2015

I am so excited for the upcoming TPT sale which will be running Tuesday, May 5th through Wednesday, May 6th.  My entire store will be 20% off and if you enter the code 'ThankYou' at checkout, you will get an additional 10% off the sale price!  I am most excited about purchasing some things off of my wish list...which is 3 pages long! 

Since I contract out to different schools each year, I never know what ages I will be working with. I could be working with 3 year olds or 18 year olds.  It just depends on the year.  So, my wish list contains products for multiple age groups!  I will list the products that I would love by their grade levels. 

PreK - 2nd Grade
This first product looks amazing and is made by Katrina Bevan. It contains over 200 pages of activities, information and homework for articulation!
Outside the Therapy Room Bundle! Articulation Programs

3rd - 5th Grade
Language Dojo is made by TLC Talk Shop addresses inferencing, describing, absurdities, comparing, categories and more!
Language Dojo

6th-8th Grade
For middle school students, this product made by Tech 'n Talk SLP looks amazing!  It's a fun board game that addresses 2 different levels of figurative language. 
Rock 'n Roll Figurative Language Upper Elementary and Midd

High School
So many high school students that are in speech and language therapy need to work on social skills.  This product made by Jaclyn Watson looks great!  It contains 24 task cards with the topic 'What Would You Do?'
Life Skills Problem Solving: Social Skills

Now, here are some of my own favorite products!
 
Articulation (FREE)
No printing needed!  Play an interactive game with your students without having to print, plan, cut or laminate!
Sample NO PRINT Roll 'N Say Articulation - Initial F
 
Articulation (Paid)
Monitor your students' progress while they have fun coloring, cutting and pasting!  Includes monthly worksheets for initial, medial and final position sounds.
HUGE NO PREP Color, Cut & Paste Articulation Bundle & Prog

I hope you enjoy this sale as much as I will!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out for the Tech 'n Talk Rock 'n Roll Figurative Language! I love your blog design.....so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Teresa! It looks like a really fun game that kids would love (especially the one's that are 'cool'). If I am working with middle school next year, I will definitely be purchasing it :)

    ReplyDelete