Teachers Pay Teachers Facebook Blog Lovin' Instagram Pinterest Image Map

Sunday, January 10, 2016

Don't Hold Back In 2016

Speech Therapy Fun: Don't Hold Back
I hope you enjoyed the holidays!  As you can tell from the lack of blog posts, I thoroughly enjoyed the holiday and spent a lot of time with family and friends.  

Now that 2016 is in full swing, it's time to tell you my new year's resolution for my blog...DON'T HOLD BACK! Not that I didn't have passion in 2015, but I always struggle with the fear of being judged. Therefore, I feel like my posts are sometimes reserved or lack 'me'. This year, I plan to not 'hold back' and just blog!  My passion is to incorporate fun and creativity in therapy, so I want to convey that in my blog.  So, get ready for the whole new Speech Therapy Fun...where I will make sure to not hold back and blog with passion!

Also, I wanted to say that I sincerely appreciate all of you who take the time to read my blog posts.  It means the world to me that people take time out of their busy schedules to spend time with my ideas.

Here are just a few of the 'Passionate' and fun posts I have planned for 2016!
~ It's Time To Get Cottonball Crazy
~ Music Freeze for Winter Fun
~Love Is In The Speech Room Air
~ Updating An UGLY Speech Room...for $40





































No comments:

Post a Comment