Teachers Pay Teachers Facebook Blog Lovin' Instagram Pinterest Image Map

Thursday, March 19, 2015

Welcome To The Newbie Blog Hop

Welcome to Speech Therapy Fun!  Thank you for participating in our Newbie Blog Hop.  This blog hop includes 14 SLP bloggers who have been blogging for a year or less. I hope you enjoy visiting all of our blogs and find our free products useful. 
 
WHO AM I?
My name is Jennifer Bradley and I currently am a part time SLP who works with preschoolers and first graders.  I love being creative and enjoy seeing how the students react to the projects, games or ideas that I come up with.  I currently work 3 days a week and spend the rest of the time at home with my 4 month old son, 3 year old daughter and amazing husband.  
BLOGGING LIFE
I have been blogging for 3 months now and I love it!  Blogging has allowed me to meet and collaborate with so many great SLPs and educators. 
 
TEACHERS PAY TEACHERS
I started my TPT store in June 2014 and have been addicted to it!   I have so many ideas and projects that are written down on paper or stuck in my head.  I just need more time in my day to create them!  Over the summer, I plan to create a HUGE variety of materials to add to my TPT store

GIVEAWAY NEXT WEEK
To further celebrate spring, I will be having an exciting giveaway starting next week.  Check back on Monday, March 24th to see what the giveaway will be.  You won't want to miss it!

MY BEST TPT PRODUCTS
I am proud of all of my products that I post on TPT, but here are the ones that I am most proud of. 
https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/SOCIAL-SKILLS-DAILY-JOURNAL-1404853
 Each day, the student will learn a word and definition associated with the topic, write about the topic, solve a problem dealing with the topic and have to do an activity involving the topic.  This packet includes 18 different social topics plus 2 review sets. Each social topic includes 10 daily journal topics/pages. That’s 200 days of journaling!

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Organize-Your-Speech-Files-1676189
Keep yourself organized throughout the entire year with the following;
Speech Schedule, Caseload Information Form, Time Log, RTI List, Homework Forms, Parent Contact Form, 4 Speech Goal Folder Covers, Birthday List, Student Goal Sheet, IEP At A Glance
 and so much more!
 
https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/HUGE-NO-PREP-Color-Cut-Paste-Articulation-Bundle-Progress-Monitoring-1722957
Articulation practice PLUS Progress Monitoring HUGE BUNDLE!
Save over 20% off when you buy this bundle!This bundle comes with 13 sound packets! Each sound packet consists of 18-27 NO PREP worksheets to address the sound in the initial, medial and final positions. There are themed worksheets for each month of the school year.
 
BLOG HOP FREEBIES
Do your students need to work on categories?  Do you and your students love color by number?  Well, then this is the perfect freebie for you!  This product includes 7 different color by category pictures and 6 different difficulty levels.  Just color each circle with the corresponding category color.  I hope you love it!
https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Color-By-Category-Spring-1771813
Here's something new that I have never tried before, but I am so excited about it!  It is a NO PRINT Interactive Pronoun Game! 
https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/NO-PRINT-Interactive-Pronoun-Game-1774976
I also create some FUN fonts, so what better way to start the spring season than with a new FUN Spring Butterfly Font?!
https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/FUN-Spring-Butterfly-Font-1771677
Ready for some more materials? Click below to hop to SLP Chelsea's Blog.
www.slpchelsea.blogspot.com
 


7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blog hops are so much fun!! Happy to have found your blog and store!! Love it!
    - Mia from Putting Words In Your Mouth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting! I'm happy you enjoyed it.

      Delete
  3. Great idea for a hop. Love your blog, too!

    ReplyDelete