Teachers Pay Teachers Facebook Blog Lovin' Instagram Pinterest Image Map

Sunday, January 4, 2015

Do You Want To Build A Snowman

Speech Therapy Fun: Do You Want To Build A Snowman?
Sorry, this activity is no longer available
Here is a fun winter activity.  Make a realistic looking snowman using cotton balls!  I have used this as a motivator for articulation or language therapy.  Each time students answer correctly, use correct sound production, etc., they get to glue a cotton ball onto the snowman.  Either make your own or you can purchase articulation cards and snowman cut outs at my store.  Just click on the picture to see the full product!


Speech Therapy Fun: Do You Want To Build A Snowman?Speech Therapy Fun: Do You Want To Build A Snowman?

2 comments:

  1. Love this snowman making activity - what a great way to reinforce speech practice! I'll add it into my snowman-theme activity bin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I am glad it will help :)

    ReplyDelete